Five Reasons To Love Where You Live In Bellevue
July 28, 2020
Today our Director of Marketing, Kelly Butler, shares her Top 5 Reasons to Love Where You Live In Bellevue, Tennessee. A long-time Bellevue resident, Kelly knows the 37221!
- Harpeth River >> The best way to beat the summer heat is to spend the day kayaking, canoeing, or floating down the Harpeth River. There are several outfitters in the area that can provide kayaks and canoes. Kelly recommends Broken Paddle Outfitters.
- Bellevue Branch Library >> Built in 2014, this library is state of the art, and a great place for kiddos.
- Warner Parks >> Edwin and Percy Warner Parks are a perfect place to hike or have a picnic, and together span more than 3,100 acres of forest and field.
- Loveless Cafe >> They offer world famous biscuits and desserts, and recently opened a drive thru service in the gas station next door!
- McKay Used Books >> This place is HUGE and not only sells books but also: records, movies, toys, electronics, LEGOS, + more. McKay’s is a great place to unload some of your old DVD’s/records/etc. to gain store credit for something new.
To learn more about the Bellevue community or to search homes in 37221, don’t hesitate to contact us.